REVIEW: Bench Organics 94% Aloe Soothing Gel

by - May 10, 2018

Aloe Vera is called the plant of immortality by the Ancient Egyptians because of its amazing healing benefits. When applied to the skin, it can slow down the skin's aging process due to its anti-aging and moisturizing benefits that is why it is widely used for skin care regimen. Beauty brands came up with the idea of producing packed aloe gel for our convenience.


According to Bench Organics...

Their aloe soothing gel is non-sticky, quick absorbing and moisturizing.


Directions for use
Apply evenly to face, neck, and body. I regularly use a pea-sized for my face as a moisturizer before putting makeup on and a large amount enough to use as a face mask at night before going to sleep.

Price – 189php 
Packaging – It comes in a 300ml round plastic container 
Texture – It has a light-weight gel formula that turns watery 
Scent – Smells like real aloe vera but not too strong
Does it work? Yes!

Is it non-sticky? It's slightly sticky when applied but the stickiness doesn't last long.
Is it quick absorbing? Yes! It dries for a few minutes. Depending on how much gel you apply on your skin. When I use it as a mask at night, it dries a lot longer than applying a few amounts.
Is it moisturizing? Yes, it does a very good job as a moisturizer.

PROS
  • It has a cooling effect on the skin. I suggest to put it in a fridge and use it while it's cool!
  • Say no more to dry skin because it really hydrates and moisturizes the skin.
  • Gives you a smoother and softer skin.
  • Very cheap for 189php and can be easily found.
CONS
  • The packaging may be unhygienic because you will be dipping your fingers into the tub. What I do is transfer a small amount of gel on the lid.
Final Thoughts
This aloe vera gel is super multi-purpose, some use it for their hair and scalp as well. I've been using this as a before makeup moisturizer and a night face mask since January. One tub lasted me for almost four months, knowing that I use a large amount every night for a face mask. Even before finishing my first tub I already bought a new one. It's my holy grail!

Where to buy?
Bench/ online store, Bench physical stores, BeautyMNL, Althea Korea, etc.

Have you tried Bench AVG already? How's your experience? If you haven't would you try it? I want to hear your thoughts!


Love, Mika.

Disclaimer: What works for me may not work for you. And things that don't work for me, might be a holy grail for another.

You May Also Like

0 comments